Monday 9 July 2012

Inspiration: Festival fashion

This summer's musical festival season is well under way, and although events such as T in the Park and Download have already been and gone, there are still plenty of massive headlining festivals to come, including Reading and Leeds (August 24th-26th), Bestival (September 6th-9th) and V Festival (18th-19th August).

Sadly, lack of funds have made it impossible for me to go to any festivals this year (although considering the horrendous weather so far this summer part of me thinks I'll be much safer watching from the comfort of my sofa..!) but I've thrown together a few outfit mood boards for those of you lucky enough to be attending:


The folksy boho look: lots of fringing, beading, and crochet




The grunge rocker look: think Kate Moss and Alison Mosshart with leather and leopard print




The sporty pop look: lots of colour and clashing prints, what better way to brighten up a soggy British summer?

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely items you've featured, I'm also gutted I'm not going to a festival this year, even if the weather has been awful for it!

    I love that rabbit bag from asos, featured in it my last blogpost and thinking I'm definitely gonna have to put it on my "to buy" list.

    Sam
    http://www.griffblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yeah I love the bag too, I'm in need of a new brown shoulder bag so it's on my list too! Just need the funds now! x

      Delete