Saturday 4 August 2012

Top 10 This Week #4

top ten, favourite fashion,
1: Mimi Holliday // 2: Dorothy Perkins // 3: Dolce & Gabbana // 4: Hudson // 5: Mela // 6: River Island // 7: Dune // 8: Chinti and Parker // 9: Maison Martin Margiela // 10: New Look

Found some pretty good contenders for my favourite ankle boots this week - I'm particularly tempted by the Hudson ones as they're 1/3 of the price of the Rag & Bone ones, plus as they're on the Topshop website I could use student discount and I have a voucher... I might actually buy them this weekend!

I'm absolutely loving this Dolce & Gabbana dress. I'm going to head to the charity shops this afternoon to see if there's a ridiculous duvet cover/curtain I can salvage the fabric from to make something similar. 

Also in desperate need of some new slippers - these New Look ones are brilliant - as I keep tidying my room and not finding any of my old ones! I have 4 single slippers, all different styles and patterns, but none of them matching!


find me: Twitter // Bloglovin' // Pinterest // Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment