Saturday 25 August 2012

Top 10 This Week #6



Can we all just take a minute to admire how wonderful this Étoile Isabel Marant tweed-bouclé jacket is? Every few months or so I find a new piece by Isabel Marant that I fall completely and totally and inextinguishably in love with, a piece that I feel will find a solution to all my little daily woes and probably sort out all the world's debt, poverty, and violence in the process. This jacket is that piece. On first glance, it doesn't really seem like much. But look closer: see that soft, woolly texture that would leave you so lovely and snug of a cold winter's morning. That dark mossy colour so reminiscent of joyful woodland walks and dappling sunlight between trees (which also evokes the coming season's army trend, nice!). The ribbed collar and cuffs - school jumper nostalgia! - and loose, slouchy fit that would lend such a nonchalant yet pulled-together air to any ensemble; the insouciance that Marant does so well.

But at £405, one can but dream.





find me: Twitter // Bloglovin' // Pinterest // Etsy


find me: Twitter // Bloglovin' // Pinterest // Etsy

6 comments:

  1. Would very much love everything on your wishlist! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, if only there were an unlimited shopping fund!

      Delete
  2. Both of those dresses are gorgeous! I love the colours! The tights are totally something I would wear, and the ice cube tray is amazing haha
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may or may not have already purchased the tights.. ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the pepulum studded top!

    Sian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous?! I'm still not completely sold on peplum tops, but think this one might just sway me in favour of them! x

      Delete