Monday 4 June 2012

Painting of the day #4

I've had the BEST day today! I came to my Mum's house and met the new puppies; they're absolutely adorable and kept jumping up at me, licking my nose and sitting on my lap! Love them! I also tasted my Granny's best ever blueberry scones (too good), some new tea flavours my Mum found and watching the Jubilee flotilla on the TV - my favourite moments were when the royals were bopping along to the philharmonic orchestra and when Kate knocked Wills' head with her umbrella! Love the royal family!

Today I painted the beautiful Blair from Atlantic-Pacific; follow her blog if you love outfit posts because she has the most gorgeous wardrobe and an inspirational sense of style!


1 comment:

  1. This is perfect! I follow Blair's blog and you did such an awesome job with this outfit. Too cute!

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete