Wednesday 13 June 2012

Review: TRESemmé Split Remedy

I ordered my second Little Beauty Box from Latest in Beauty about a fortnight ago, and found a lovely pink package waiting outside my room when I returned from my visit home last week!


I've blogged about Latest in Beauty's Little Beauty Box scheme previously; the concept is basically that you can choose three different kinds of samples for just £1.50 - I love this because it's such great value and you can get to test some really nice products!



This time I chose a St Tropez suntan lotion with tan enhancer - which I haven't yet had the chance to try out because the weather's been so awful again lately - a Crabtree & Evelyn 'Lily' scented body lotion (this has a very florally smell, but I love it because it's the same scent which my Granny uses!) and the TRESemmé Split Remedy shampoo, condition and leave-in treatment.


These were quite generously sized sachets: there were 2 sachets each of the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment, and as I used about 2/3s of a sachet in one wash, I was able to get three uses out of them!

The Split Remedy formula claims to offer up to an 80% reduction in split ends after just three uses - and I definitely agree with this! My hair is awfully dry from the mid-lengths downwards and is extremely prone to split ends. I trim the ends myself every four weeks but still constantly find split ends on a daily basis: I don't straighten or curl my hair and I use a hairdryer maybe once every couple of months but they still keep on coming! After using the Split Remedy treatments just once I noticed a massive difference in the texture of my hair: the ends were smoother and softer, but this didn't make my roots any more greasy or limp! There were vast improvements after I'd used all the sachets, and I will definitely be purchasing this product some time soon! In fact, the Split Remedy range (shampoo, condition, leave-in treatment, sealing serum and intense recovery masque) is on 3 for 2 at Boots at the moment, so now would be a great time to buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment